Monday, March 28, 2011

Chaos A.D. - Remixes 12" (1998)





In an effort to find things that are unavailable elsewhere on the web, I bring you a great EP from Chaos A.D. --otherwise known as Squarepusher. This was a vinyl only release with three Ceephax remixes (Andrew Jenkenson) and, the big prize, a killer Squarepusher remix of PSultan, the original of which is on his Buzz Caner release. I like this version more than anything on the entire Buzz Caner record, and it may in fact be my all-time favorite Sqaurepusher track.

Inspired ACID from 1998

Chaos A.D. - Remixes 12"
All 4 tracks ripped from vinyl @320, artwork included
MediaFire

4 comments:

Chaos AD said...

Greetings from Vienna! :)
Many thanks for sharing Chaos A.D. - Remixes 12", I've been looking for it for a long time.
The .zip file seems to be password-protected, can you please provide the password?
Many thanks.
Best regards,
Valentin

Ovipositor said...

There is no password required for any of my links. I just did a test and downloaded / unzipped this file with no password. Try again!

Chaos AD said...

I gave it a second try and it worked perfectly. Many thanks for posting this gem! ^_^

Anonymous said...

hello
the tracks have the "wrong" speed (33insteadof45rpm)

thank you for a lot of cool music!

ltm